WARNING: Your whole house will smell awesome and irresistible. Also, you may experience a minor heart attack from eating this. Both things are totally worth it.
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1 large potato
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt, pepper, herbs, paprika, etc.
- Olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice a potato straight across a lot, but not all the way through. You’ll be able to fold it open a little. Then start shoving bacon, garlic, and slices of butter in the slits. All of it. No, it’s not excessive you pansy. Keep shoving.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and seasonings on. Don’t be shy.
- Drizzle olive oil on that bundle of joy then put it into the oven for 45-60 minutes. Prepare for the agony that is your house smelling awesome, but can’t eat this yet. It’ll come out of the oven looking like this:
- Awww yaaaaa. Now add the cheese on top while it’s still hot. Watch the glorious cheddar melt on this bad boy.
- Once the cheese has melted, grab any other ingredients and a beer and go to town. You should probably also go to the gym after eating this.